Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

playhouse theater

this play was called the journey to the gods the people were energetic,😎fun,😉 and funny🤪the cool thing is that Maui and an eel fight there were a bang! a crash! a bash! it was mind blowing!🤯 this is the story Maui was needing stuff for a battle to an eel🐍he needed a magic turtle🐢 and a magic
bone 🦴 when he got the turtle he went to the underworld💀 to battle a guy with that bone🦴 the bad guy put down many rods and Maui put down the turtle and then the last bone🦴 that he did not put down was the magic rod Maui got that rod then he needed to battle the eel once the eel was tired😫 he
had to make a choice 1.kill the eel and become a god❈ or 2.help people👨👩. Maui got the bone🦴 and then he sang a song🎵 he raised down the rod because he decided to help people and then it was finished then we got 3 questions❓  we answered all of them it was the best play ever! it was much better than the other play.

Question:what person did you like in this blog?
Write in the comments below⬇🤠


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post