Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

PBL CHALLENGES!!!!😎✌👍👌

the PBL challenges were really fun we heard a story about you stranded on an island and you put a note inside and a wind blow it across the stream and into a bush that is 3 miles away (I know that is not that far away) we made something but it did not work even on 1 miles☹ this is a photo


we used our imagination
to create something to make something out of

  • newspaper
  • 1 meter of tape
  •  and scissors just for work 

















challenge 2✌️: this story is you were going to take photos but the rain made it soggy so then we had to make cloths out of
  • newspaper
  • tape
  • scissors


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post