Pages

Friday, May 3, 2019

the playhouse theatre play!

                                                           the playhouse theatre play!    

the playhouse theatre was really good it had songs people and other things to. my favourite part was when the tortoise and the hare had a race

the people in the set was hare,piper,tortoise,humpty dumpty and the gingerbread man in the real story there was no piper,humpty dumpty and gingerbread man. when it was finished we had some questions then they asked us some questions then when had an end.

question:if you were on of the people what will you do?
Write the answers in the comments :) 

2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Caleb from Marshland school, I really liked your playhouse theatre play but I didn't know what was going on. This reminded me of the time we did a play. Why did you do the playhouse theatre play?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Kaylan from Rawhiti School. I really liked how you put your ideas into paragraphs. I have never seen a play. Next time, remember to read through your work to make sure it makes sense. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post