Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

FEARYMEAD



So............... I went to Fearymead. I went into some boring boring cloths then I got to the hall, now I had my morning tea then I went to play outside I played on the horses then I had some journeys first we went to the shops to play with stuff when we got out we had some other journeys but I hated the school so I went to write here is a photo of me writhing.
then we had lunch then we had lunch then we went to have a tram ride and then we went back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post