Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Super reading

Hello there!!! today we are doing three texts for today so I had to do these with these shapes

My goal we are using:Select from a wide range of genre when reading independently. so I did 3 of these And I am here to show you it. So here it is


What i found interesting about it is that:

  • Nigeria is the only country to do this  

And yeah that's it ._.

NEXT!














This one is about world records...

what I found interesting

  • That there were different types of parkour moves
  • that you can jump to bar to bar (but it's really hard) 

And that's all of it



here is the last one:











So the rest of the info is on the drawing but... here's what I found interesting

  •  that there hottest hot sauce is only a 1 pack
  • That the hottest sauce is served in a big box

and that's done

Question: what kind of genre will your report be?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post