Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2021

All best creates for wk6

 Soo.... I know I'm supposed to do 1 at a time but this week I have to do everything so... yeah here you are

Maths:

for maths we had to make a pa and do the perimeter and the area

Writing:

the writing was linked to maths when we had to create an ad about our pa we made in maths




Reading: so... I made a site so I had to link it but we had to advertise a pa for sale so here's the link

question: If you made a pa what will it have?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post