Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Reading = the best

Hello today we had choice on how to show our reading about hobby's and today I did a video about my favourite hobby gaming, this video shows how to play my favourite game, if you cant hear it i have the steps below

  1. Look for the person in the blue hair that guy is you
  2. there are Gray arrows above you and then theirs coloured arrows going to the Gray arrows
  3. when the coloured arrow fits the Gray arrow click the arrow depending on its looks ( like when a red left arrow fits the Gray left arrow you click the left arrow hey ) 
if you dont wanna read you can look below for the video:

Question: what your hobby?

 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Liam,

    Wananei - Great title and explanation of what you've been working on this week in reading. My hobby is painting and cooking!

    I enjoyed watching your video, now I know how to play!

    What's your favourite thing about this game?

    Keep up the great mahi,
    From your student teacher - Evie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post