Pages

Monday, November 25, 2019

top team

last Friday we went to  top team it had lots of water. My team name was rubber duckies we had a lot of activities it was run by the best sport Canterbury my favourite game was catapult because of the catapult was really easy to pull back. what we had to do was to shoot out a bean bag and catch it. My least favourite game was conveyor belt since I was hitting everyone's foot(ouch!) what we had to do was to move a circle mat  my 50/50 game was knots and crosses because It was really easy to win but we had to run to the mat and quickly put the X or the O on the mat we got 260 points in top team the total of students was a half of them all.

QUESTION TIME!: if you was in top team what team name will your team have?
TELL IN THE COMMENTS BELLOW!⬇️

2 comments:

  1. Liam, your blog is amazing bro. You have great ideas bro. what is ya favourite part of top teams bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not now bro what is ya fav?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post